Wednesday 28 May 2008

It's been a strange day!

I had no idea when I woke up this morning that I would have begun a blog by bedtime. It's been that kind of day. I spent half the morning deliberating over what to knit next. I haven't actually finished what's already begun, but hey. Half the fun is in the choosing! Need to finish my school reports but couldn't settle to them. Settling always seems to be the problem, especially once the laptop is on and the endless possibilities of timewasting online are laid out before me. I really did need to check out the Mirasol yarn colours though, 'cos the colourway that I bought from John Lewis yesterday wasn't my real favourite, so seems like a good idea to stash that and then buy the colour I really want online. There's always a good excuse for buying more! Anyway, not even sure anyone will ever see this, so won't go on. If this posts, I'll be back tomorrow. If not, then hey.......more time knitting.

No comments: