Sunday 30 September 2012

DOUGIE DOG RETURNS.....


Remembrer this cute little sweater that I made for Sophie? Well, it's now time for the return of Dougie Dog, but this time in the form of the cutest little hat imaginable. Hopefully, there will be ascarf too, if I can find enough knitting hours.


Yes, you did spot  a very cute project bag too! Josiekitten, it was my 'back to school' pressie! Ha, ha, ha!!! Great minds and all that.


Aren't they just the cutest!


Sophie's going to be the coolest two-year old on the block this winter.


I've also knitted up a special blanket square for a special bloggy friend, who's going through a really tough time at present. As is so often the case when knitters get together, there is a massive outpouring of love and support. This little square will be sharing it's love with many more, who together will make a wonderful blanket of love.


Sorry it's such a quick pop in this evening, but I am so, so busy. Have a great week!

6 comments:

josiekitten said...

Haha! Great minds indeed! Love your square, mine is still on the needles! Have a good week. xx

Lyn said...

oh I think it will be lovely!
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do keep yourself superbusy! We love seeing all of the projects you're working on.

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Lynne said...

The hat pattern is gorgeous! I shall look forward to seeing the FO, and the project bag is lovely.

Loveknitter said...

Hi Ros

I hope you don't me posting a comment. I've been having a good read of your blog. Where was Oscar on the beach? My grandparents lived near Whitby and I spent a lot of time there as a child, it looks familiar!

Recently a few of us have set up a new online knitting store and we are looking to get together a group of expert and passionate knitters to help us make it better. I have also asked josiekitten if she would get involved. It would only mean looking at the site and letting us know of ways we could improve it. We'd give you a discount while you're helping us.

If you could help us, I'd be really grateful. Please could you mail me at helen@loveknitting.com?

Keep up the good work
Helen

melissa said...

love love love that cabled ribbing!