Sunday 31 May 2015

HALF-TERM FUN!



As you can see, half-term has been very busy and lots of fun! I'll let the pictures do the talking. There has been very little time for knitting, although I have made a tiny bit of progress on the 'Tiddlywink Socks' that I started on the train to London a couple of weeks ago. I always like having a very plain pair on the go that can be worked on whilst travelling, chatting or T.V. watching. I quite like how the Opal yarn is working out.



I'd like to think that one of these foot warmers might be complete by next weekend, but with school reports to be done, I think progress will be slow, slow, slow.

Have a good week! Let's hope the sun shines!

7 comments:

josiekitten said...

Looks like you had a great half term! Good luck with the reports this week! xxx

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

The grandkids are so sweet. I'm sure you'll have a chance to knit soon... in the meantime enjoy each and everyday.
Susan x

Sarah said...

Your half term looks fun! Good luck with the reports!

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun you've been having! Love the opal yarn.

Willow said...

Opal sock yarn is lovely to work with---hmmm, I may have an odd ball tucked away; I think I'll go look for it!
I hope your reports are done now!

Susan M said...

What colorway is the Opal? Love it!

Susan M said...

I just found your Opal yarn on your Ravelry page.....