Sunday 20 March 2016

A DAMN TOUGH WEEK.......


It's been a tough week here in Snoopydog's little world. The long and not so eagerly awaited OFSTED came to call! Now, it's not that we weren't expecting them, because we were. It's more that they didn't turn up around the time we had been expecting them; that is, around the pre-recorded time for re-inspection, as determined on the inspection report they left with us last time.  So you see, we have been on high alert for a pretty long time and it is pretty wearing, as I am sure you dear folk can well imagine.

Anyway, they have now been, done their stuff and gone! I've survived pretty well considering and managed to 'perform' rather well, even if I say so myself. But performing it is. If you perform in the manner that is the current WOW, then you do okay. Enough said...... they've been....... done their stuff and GONE!

Needless to say, all this leads to the conclusion that I have scarcely even sniffed the tiniest sniff of yarn this week, never mind touch, stroke or knit it! So, I thought I'd show a lovely Spring pic instead. I like it for the way the composition is kind of halved; half daffodils and half crocuses. I know, I know..... just humour me though, it's been a damn tough week!

9 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Glad it is over for you.Back to the knitting!Great excitement in our little market town.A YARN SHOP IS OPENING!!!Can't wait to see what is for sale.

kate said...

Glad you made it out the other side...

Our spring is so long and drawn out that our crocuses open in early February and then daffodils in March. Would be very very rare that the two would be open at the same time!

josiekitten said...

Glad they've finally been and gone! Now you can relax and catch up with all your woolly projects! Counting the days until we break up! xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

Good that they've gone! Now you can get back to doing what you love to do best and enjoy the spring flowers☺

Anna Prasad said...

Oh I feel for you! Glad they have been and gone. I remember waiting for them for my first inspection as a childminder, nothing more terrifying that I wouldn't 'perform' like they want me to! Hope you get some quality knitting time this week!

Kathy said...

D***** Ofsted!!!
So glad you've got through all the aggravation and disruption it causes.
You can now actually teach the children again instead of having to 'perform'.

Roll on the Easter hols xxx

Jennyff said...

Well done getting through that, I've forgotten what hard work was like fortunately. Now reward yourself with lots of knitting, I'm sure Ofsted would want you to.

Willow said...

Those 'performances' are so wearing! Glad they're over for you now.
Now I wish for you many hours of satisfying knitting.

Lyn said...

it is awful isn't it and never a true picture of what a school is really like, they don't take in to consideration how happy the children are, they look at results and books!
anyway you survived and that is all that matters! enjoy your break xxx