Sunday 21 May 2017

Busy beeeee!.........



Here, at long last, is Isaac's little blue merino and silk hoodie. I had no idea a bumble bee was flying across it as I took the shot. How funny! I even captured his shadow! :-)


This is such a good pattern from Debbie Bliss's 'eco- baby' book. It helps not to have to choose buttons, because there are none needed, or to have to pick up stitches to knit the hood band! I hate picking up a large amount of stitches evenly.


It's nicely styled too with the little side vents and simple neck opening. All in all, it's a pretty good knit.


It's been a warm and sunny weekend in our little corner of the UK and Oscar has made the most of it!!!  Long may it continue!

7 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I Used to knit a top in Tiny Tots yarn and that was the same.No picking up of stitches,such a relief.We had torrential rain this weekend.The gardens needed it .Barbarax

josiekitten said...

Love the hoodie with the bee. Oscar certainly enjoyed his walk today! xxx

Jo said...

A lovely colour jumper and as for the Bee - that was a bit cheeky. Jo x

Una said...

Your camera must be very good to pick up the bee and its shadow. I love the baby top. It does look easy to navigate!

Molly the Airedale said...

The blue hoodie is just beautiful! I would sure love to play ball with you, Oscar!

Anna Prasad said...

What a wonderful hoodie. I absolutely adore the colour. Looks like wonderfully sunny weather for you. Lovely!

Tracy said...


Oh, how soooo sweet is that hoodie!! LOVE the color, and simple styling. I like that's part of why I gave up jumpers and things, as I don't like picking up stitches--especially LOTS of them--and knitting...*sigh*... And how happy Oscar looks in the midst of summer day there. :))) ((HUGS))