Tuesday 7 October 2008

Hmmmm.......A confession! Well sometimes you just have to own up.


sniff2
Originally uploaded by snoopydogknits

Hmmm! Just had one of those 'look over the shoulder to check no-one's watching.......oh, my god they are!' moments. I had just been scrupulously checking and 'sniffing' that my new bag of 'must haves' (bought for me at the I-Knit day by my good friend josiekitten and delivered on Saturday), was still all present and correct.... and hadn't been lost or stolen. I was quickly reassured ... sniff, sniff, sniff. No sooner had I finished and with the woolly whiff of Indie Dyer (not much smell), Fyberspates (yum, yum, yum) and Misti Alpaca (ooooohhhhhh) still jostling for attention, I came across this little gem. Big Brother or the Great Woolly Watcher was keeping his beady eye on me!


sniff2
Originally uploaded by snoopydogknits

It's true, I've come out!

No comments: