Sunday 17 September 2017

NEARLY THERE.....


Good afternoon! It's just a quick pop-in today, as I have a mountain of schoolwork to catch up on. To say `I've been procrastinating would be rather an understatement, so now I really do need to get down to it.

However, part of the problem is that I am really wanting this little beauty finished so that it can be winging its way to dear little Isaac, to keep him warm and snuggly. It's single bed size and I have ten more stripes to complete before embarking on the border. So near and yet so far!

I'm really liking my choice of colours, picked to represent the wonderful array of colours in the natural world. I have no doubt that Isaac, who is now sixteen months old, is going to be very much an outdoorsy kind of boy! :-)

Better get a move on and get this work done, then there may be time for another stripe or two this evening. Have a good week everyone!

6 comments:

josiekitten said...

Love it! If you crack on with it this week, you might be able to finish it next weekend! xx

Molly the Airedale said...

It's just beautiful! Isaac is going to treasure this for years and years!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! I hope the work didn't take too long!

Tracy said...

Hi, Ros! The blanket is looking sooo good! This is a very little boy blanket--wonderful colors! And a blanket like this will be used and snuggled for years, and years! This week I'm digging into a lingering crochet project. The yarn was ordered online and wasn't quite the color way I was looking forward too--the "danger" or online ordering of fiber and screen variations... LOL! But persevering... ;) Happy Autumn Days to you all there ((HUGS))

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours, good luck with finishing it.

josiekitten said...

I love Isaac's blanket and am very impressed that you've begun the Hydrangea one already! I do think Oscar deserves a crochet blanket of his own tho! xxx